Prime location on Commercial property with 27 acres on Detroit Rd. in Sheffield Village, approximately 3/4 mile from intersection of Abbe Rd. (Route 301) and Detroit Rd. (Route 254). Easy and quick access from I-90 and surrounding areas, such as Cleveland, Sheffield Village, Sheffield Lake, Avon, Av...
Prime location property with 27 acres on Detroit Rd. in Sheffield Village, approximately 3/4 mile from intersection of Abbe Rd. N. (Route 301) and Detroit Rd. (Route 254). Easy and quick access from I-90 and surrounding areas, such as Cleveland, Sheffield Village, Sheffield Lake, Avon, Avon Lake, El...
This acreage is located on the 250 corridor. Acreage has a state designated curb cut with possibility of a traffic light if traffic warrants. County water and sewer available. Tap in fee for sewer and deferred assessment on the water. Contact county auditor & county engineer for water assessment and...
Great property. Over 71 acres located within minutes from Downtown Oberlin. Three parcels with three access points to St Rt 58. Perfect site for future development. Utilities near by. Access to public water, sewer, electric, and cable.
Now is your change to invest in a prime piece of property in Strongsville at a great price! Zoned commercial, sitting on 4.63 unbelievable acres and ready to be developed! Located on the NW corner of Pearl Rd (US Rt 42) and Albion Rd in a high traffic area for maximum exposure. Don't miss out on thi...
Great opportunity in Columbia Station*9 acres with a 11,600 Sq. Ft. building built in 2000*The rear building is 10,000 Sq. Ft. with 5,000 Sq. Ft. that has 2 over head doors (16 Ft) 4 offices, break room, bathroom, and tube heating is currently vacant and was rented out at $2500.00 a month* The othe...
Come use your imagination! Over 13 acres in Wadsworth city school district. Close to shopping, retail, restaurants & schools. Public utilities available along Reimer Road to be connected by new buyer. Call for details!
Commercial Building in the Heart Of Wakeman. Currently Occupied by US Post Office and Local Hardware Store. Hardware Store can be included or excluded from sale of the property. 10 Apartments Located on 2nd floor with 2 Laundry Areas. 2 loading docs- one utilized by the Hardware store and one utiliz...
Former Carter Lumber Company sales facility. Property consists of 6 structures, with a total of 47,204 sq ft under roof. Many possibilities, from a multi tenant industrial complex to an indoor storage facility for boats and TV's. Seller is open to the idea of selling both the parcels together or div...
Well maintained! Good Investment Opportunity. Multipurpose. 2nd Floor currently leased. Great location near Rt. 77. Heavy Traffic. Great for any Business! Two units up are tenant occupied. Basement - Loads of Storage. Attached Garages!!! Updated Interior. 1st Floor Available for lease $1,800 mo...
This is your chance to own the famous Bell mansion. This 5,000 sf all brick home is situated on a seven acre gated compound complete with 1.5 acre 20ft deep spring-fed pond stocked with bass, yellow perch, catfish and many others. This idyllic property boasts two huge outbuildings, covered picnic pa...
Just change these settings to update the prices across the entire website. If you need help figuring out your numbers our Home Loan Provider is more than happy to help explain things.
Call 440-452-3362 and ask for Rob Rigsby.
RRS, CSP, Member of NAR and OAR, Sellers Agent, Buyers Agent.
Mega Million Dollar Producer
I'M HERE TO MAKE YOUR BUYING OR SELLING EXPERIENCE A GREAT ONE! I WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY! I will be with you every step of the way and then a friend for life!
Many years ago I bought and sold a few homes on my own. When I purchased my last home here in North Olmsted, I thought to myself "This would be a very rewarding career to help people find their dream home and to see the happiness on clients faces everyday!" So while working twelve years at National City Bank, full time on second shift, being eight months pregnant, raising two small children at home during the day, volunteering as a Girl Scout leader, I decided to go to Real Estate School all day Saturday and Sunday for two months to obtain my license with the State of Ohio....
As a single mother of three...working hard is all I know!
My secret and commitment to my success is "Excellent Service".
I am with my clients every step of the way and then a friend for life! I will manage the whole transaction and handle the process so you don't have to! I guarantee you will be comfortable with me as your agent and all your choices you will make.
Your experience in buying or selling can be difficult, but I'm here to take the "pain" out of it.
Full Time Real Estate Counselor since 2000.
Westside Specialist, Serving Cuyahoga, Lorain and Medina Counties.
Certified New Home Sales Professional with the National Home Builders Association.
Certified Residential Relocation Specialist.
Highly Motivated Professional.
Consistantly awarded "Superior Quality Service" award.
Excellent Communication and Negotiating skills.
Consistently a Top Producer.
Life Time member of the Womens Auxillary, VFW
Mother of three beautiful children and one crazy blonde Lab!
• "Terri had a large selection of houses for us to look at -which helped us choose our home." Dawn West
• "Terri is a complete professional and very personable. She proved to be a very good agent!" Micheal Poose
• "Terri sold homes to two friends and they were very happy with her service. She provided excellent service in the marketing of our home too! She was very knowledgeable and made us very comfortable. Terri was with us all the way through closing!" David and Mary Jo Miller
• "Terri made purchasing our first home a pleasant experience! She was always available to meet with us and answered questions at all times." Jenny and Dave Hyatt
• "Excellent service during the purchase of our home." A. Papadorotheou
• "Terri knows what she is doing, works hard and gets results. I had another company for three years and got no results. Terri sold my house in less than four months! She was wonderful. I feel she is not only a sales associate but also my friend!" Donna Teague
• "Terri was the best part about buying a home. She always gave me strength and confidence. Consistantly there for me!" Shannon Packer
• "After attending an open house, Terri was the only agent that day who was friendly, knowledgable and enthusiastic!" M. Sosa
• "Terri Was absolutely wonderful to work with! I have already given her cards out to thers in the market and would recommend her and Russell to anyone! I knew her from our kids going to school together so I knew I could trust her!" T. Lynes
• "Terri really seemed to care about my husband and I. She made the process FUN! She was a referral from my company when I transfered here from Columbus." M Eastin
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) or information provider(s) shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless. Listing(s) information is provided for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information on this site was last updated February 11, 2016 11:25 AM. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of Firelands MLS (last updated February 11, 2016 11:25 AM).
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
12190 Pearl Road Strongsville, OH